Take part in our monthly meeting to chat with members of SPEC's Energy & Transportation Committee and learn what projects we are working on.
The meeting is free and visitors are always welcome!
MONTHLY MEETING DETAILS:
Location: Kits House (2305 West 7th Ave, Vancouver, BC)*
Schedule: The 3rd Wednesday of each month, from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Next Meeting: May 15, at Kits House
Room: For meetings at Kits House, ask at the front desk for the room.
Agenda for May 15 Meeting:
- Impact Gap Analysis Activity: We will be taken through a Gap Analysis activity by Ruth, this activity is expected to take approx 45 minutes, and is a systems approach to root cause identification
- discuss upcoming 50th Anniversary event and Spec E&T's role,
- Discuss the 2019 season for tREX and its opening event scheduled for Jane's Walk.
- SPEC Solar panels on MEC, time to find a new home for them,
- PLUS: Show and Tell: this month we will include a look at one of the earliest CPU's made back in the 90's
*Meetings are sometimes held at Electra Meccanica's showroom on 102 East 1st Ave. This provides an incredible opportunity to tour Electra Meccanica's showroom and see these cutting-edge electric cars in person.
About Electra Meccanica:
"United by a passion to develop affordable, leading edge electric vehicles, Electra Meccanica has produced the high performance, commuter friendly single seater SOLO electric vehicle. The Company is also developing the TOFINO, an elegant, high performance two seater electric roadster. Both vehicles are designed to deliver the ultimate driving experience."
The Energy Committee is looking for leadership! If you are interested in becoming a Co-Chair, drop by the next meeting and introduce yourself, or check out the volunteer position description